Versatile Blogger Awards
In the past few days, three people have given me versatile blogger awards. I am flattered at the mention considering I haven’t even been on here a full 3 weeks. Thank you! However, as with all good things in life there is fine print and here are The Rules for the Award:
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 7 other deserving award recipients.
- Link to the award recipients.
So here we go!
1) Share 7 things about myself -Easy… I think. Wait, now I have to think?!
- I love the color red and the element of fire. Can’t get enough.
- I suffer from unhumoritis, no really don’t laugh! :/
- I jump in our river at 20 below zero outside every January 1st.
- I want a jeep SOOO BAD!
- I could sell ice to an Eskimo and get ‘em to stick their tongue on a flagpole. Muahaha!
- I have 12 pairs of shoes but they’re ok… between sports shoes, casual, dress, work boots (and shoes) etc I don’t consider myself a fanatic in the least.
- I have 7 email addresses and 4 blogs (some dead, some deceased and others I still use).
2) & 3) Share the award with 7 other blogs and link to the recipients - Here goes! Sorry if I skip a deserving recipient but I’ll do my best!
- Tinkerbelle86 – Your undying creativity and worthwhile content astounds me. Keep up the good work :)
- Botut – Words don’t do justice to your awesome advice and unique perspective. Props to you.
- Sincerely, Average – A little known emoticon traversing the blogosphere. Seekers of fresh (somewhat humorously angst ridden) perspective=look no further.
- Maggie Mae – A ray of sunshine and moral wholesomeness cast in ray of funny looking light. If that made sense…
- Redneck Princess - The WordPress addict! I, for one, am thankful that she is :) Always an experience.
- Cindy Dyer – A photo genius and comment extraordinaire. ‘Nuff said :)
- Team Oyeniyi- A source of constant encouragement and fresh ideas. I love her blog and apparently I look like her son so she’s got that going for her :D